Friday 22 February 2013

- GOT DEMON ? - Beyonce - Super Bowl XLVII Half Time Show - 2013

Hey there,

Forget "the symbolism" & all this BS for now.
I just dl'd some random "official mainstream"-vid from here
and then loaded it up into an editor.
I didn't actually watch it, since I hate this kinda crap,
but I skipped a bit through it, in order to extract a few stills.

Now maybe you are in a position like myself,
having had the f'd up "honor" to actually "meet" real demon fags,
or you've already made some previous relevant research.
If not, like...if you've got no clue what these pictures are showing or
why the hell I would consider them to be "representive" or whatever,
I strongly advice you to dig into that topic now (or at least asap).

Demons are REAL.
But even more important: Who/what are they ?
Why are they real...am I insane ?
Most possibly, I am. But that doesn't change shit.
And trust me - as dangerous as these fags sure are,
they still pose a lesser threat than other BS that you might not know of yet.
Well, as I said - naw, even better: Just like KRS-One once said:
You must learn !

Anyways, here are some screens...
...GOT DEMON ?

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment