Wednesday 20 February 2013

VigilantCitizen.com : Obvious = obvious.

Hey there.

Look at this thread.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/vcboards/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21592

Started by a homo (yes, I call 'him "homo"; 'cause that's what he is).
Also a former ex-soldier. Former ? Why ? I have no idea.
Anyways:
Read it.
Read the replies.

Then review what I have been saying all along.
And remember - the owner(s) of that site work hand in hand with people who hosted child pr0n.
While banning and censoring certain terms. Like "pedo".
Get the pic ?

Additionally, support is needed.
For homos. Lesbians. "Poly-relationship"-whores. Atheists. "New Agers". Etc.
And let me quote that official statement:
"This website is however not about religion but about an objective analysis of the symbolism and messages found in popular culture."

That's right. Keep God and Jesus out of this one, right ?

Now let me quote that "unofficial statement" by an ADMIN of this diarrhea of a forum:
(subject: Religion)
"That's how I view it as well, though that's not how it is used."
and
"now is there is some regulation".
Yeah, there is "some regulation" alright:
- Christian ? STFU or be banned.
- Dislike homos, lesbians or whores, who live and fuck with multiple people/genders on a daily basis ? STFU or be banned.
- Wanna type "pedo" ? No way, "no attention from certain people wanted"(of course not).

Looking for truth ?
Nothing to see there.

Take care,
[DDT]
--
Update (lock & clean it, baby !):

loading

Update 2:

loading

...and: Anonymous coward = Anonymous coward.
--
Update #3:

loading

True, that.

6 comments:

  1. Your a fucking piece of shit. Fucking stalking obsessed, psychotic, slandering,ugly piece of shit who is going to burn in hell. Yeah God hates you, totally. Check the scriptures he fucking hates everything about you and all that you do. Your a fucking demon, probably possessed by a few, no wonder why your wife left you. You're so full of shit and any fucking idiot you believes anything you say is fucking twice as stupid as you are. I hope you get sued...or better yet, hit by a truck or shot in the head. I would throw you into hell myself, unfortunately it isn't possible :( Which really fucking sucks. Still though. I hope you die bitch :D And i hope it will be fucking painful. Like someone tie you up and set you on fire painful :P Hell knows you deserve it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so fucking fucking, it's beyond fucking fucking. Fuck yeah !
      My wife left me ? I'm ugly ? That's news to me. :)
      And btw, it's "you're" a fucking fucker, not "your".

      Ladies and gentlemen:
      Welcome to VigilantCitizen.com

      Can I hear a "fuck yeah" ?
      Applause, please.

      Delete
  2. What a fucking waste of bandwidth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fucking fuck fuck.
      Anonymous cowardly coward.

      Delete
  3. You are a sad piece of shit, I wouldnt throw you under a bus, I would pull a Vlad Tepes on you and watch you writhe and bleed.

    You are sad, your entire website is dedicated to hating someone who has probably done way better in life than you.

    Good luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning ! :)

      Naw, I'm happy. And btw, it's not my entire website...
      I also like to post pics of cute animals.
      And comments by morons, like the one you've sent me.
      Thanks for your contribution.
      And good luck to you, too.

      Delete