Monday 18 February 2013

VigilantCitizen.com : Verified censorship by a sorry ass coward

loading

Wow. What a great statement.

Let me translate this, though, since I really don't want to risk anyone to miss anything here:

"Since I don't give a shit about you or anything, but trying to make some easy money here,
I don't want to draw any attention from anybody, who'd possibly sue my ass for all the shit I'm already doing.
And even if I wouldn't have anything to hide (ha ha, I know), why would I even care about you people ?
I'm a lazy ass coward and why would I stand up for you or actively defend any good principle ?
It is my board, so I'll censor your asses whenever I feel like it. In the end, you are the morons, who are still around.
So STFU and stop putting a light on these things, stop informing the public and stop your attempts in maybe leading the one or other person to actually for once think.
From now on, you'll address this via PMs, giving me even more opportunities to not give any shits.
And if you don't, consider yourself being removed from here."

Great, great stuff.
Don't miss out on it.
And if you've got an extra 9,95, make sure to buy that "e-book", too.
Great stuff.

Take care,
[DDT]

PS - and this is truly priceless: "to keep it online" xD

No comments:

Post a Comment