Friday 21 June 2013

1st LOOK: "THE PURGE" (minor spoilers)

Hey there.

I've just managed to fight my way through this piece of crap movie, since one never knows what one might be able to find, if you know what I mean.

However, I found less than I would've expected, except for the usual symbolism crap and the general agenda, of course.

Here are a few caps for you to play with - feel free to use 'em for your own purposes (click to enlarge):


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


Have a nice day,
[DDT]

No comments:

Post a Comment